We’re hopping back to Spain for this post with a contribution from my ever-adventuring, beautiful friend Melissa. She lived for a time in Granada, Spain, and picked up a few tips and tricks here and there. (Also, she’s pretty much always in the know of what’s happening in San Francisco. I don’t know how she does it. She’s our personal tour guide of the city we live in, and a great one at that. She always has something fun up her sleeve.)
Whenever we have a get-together, she always brings this tasty sangria to the delight of everyone else. She was kind enough to let me share it all with you. I hope it lifts your spirits (haha) like it does us!
Sangria – makes about 6 happy faces
- One 750 ml bottle cheap, fruity red wine
- One 750 ml bottle blood orange italian soda
- 2 ounces triple sec
- Chopped up fruit: apple, orange, grapes, pear, peaches etc. (No peeling necessary)
- Juice of half of a lime
- Sprinkle of cinnamon (Secret of Spain!)
- 1/4 cup raspberry puree (optional)
Add all ingredients together and stir or shake. Let sit for a few hours or overnight for best flavor. Add more wine and soda to fruit to make more.
See you in the park for a picnic! You bring the sangria!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!